Tech Talks - Mining the Future Conference
Mining the Future Conference
There will be a light lunch starting at noon with a special guest.
We have a great lineup of speakers will present the latest innovations in Future of Training, Communication, Electrical Ancillary Services, Digital Transformation, and other topics driving change in the mining sector.
- “How-to” information that stimulates and provides attendees with new skills, processes or technology, and efficiency gains
- Case studies with users that provide lessons learned or an introduction of new technology and services that can be readily implemented
- Problem resolution using integrated teams of users/vendors/suppliers
- Best practices that have been implemented or are critical for consideration by the mining industry
- Practical and forward-thinking content that promotes the exchange of ideas with attendees
Don Duval speaking on the Future of Training
A representative from Glencore/Kidd Creek will speak on Mine Communication systems
Mike Mayhew Topic: GOING DEEPER WITH BEV - BATTERY ELECTRIC VEHICLES
As part of the Integrated Mines Services as we go deeper, this case study will provide the mining industry with actual production performance data within the mining operations. Mike will share his hands-on industry experience and knowledge on battery technology, charging systems as well as preparing your maintenance team for success.
Mike Mayhew founded Mayhew Performance in 2020. Mike Specializes in BEV - Battery Electric Vehicles, Executive Leadership and Strategy. He holds a designation in Project Management as well as post graduate in Mining Engineering. He was key in developing the first Z40 (40 Tonne Truck) from design, site implementation and operations. He is the only professional to ever complete the full cycle; From conceptual design to operating the units in real production. He has over 27 years of Global Mining Experience and he brings a wealth of industry knowledge; specifically, to Battery Technology, Innovation and Operations. He was Mine Superintendent at Kirkland Lake Gold Macassa Mine. He was instrumental on the Integration of the Shaft4 Sinking Project in Kirkland Lake, Ontario Canada.
A few sponsorship opportunities remain to associate your company with this forward thinking event.