Call for Papers
The call for papers is open for Canadian Mining Expo® 2020. Sessions will be held in the afternoon of Wednesday, June 03, 2020. There will be a light lunch starting at noon. Followed by 5 speaking sessions, each lasting 20 minutes. Each session will include a presentation with a question/ answer period that follows.
Presentations should focus on:
- “How-to” information that stimulates and provides attendees with new skills, processes or technology, and efficiency gains
- Case studies with users that provide lessons learned or an introduction of new technology and services that can be readily implemented
- Problem resolution using integrated teams of users/vendors/suppliers
- Best practices that have been implemented or are critical for consideration by the mining industry
- Practical and forward-thinking content that promotes the exchange of ideas with attendees
Subject areas for the sessions are advances in mining technology, underground mining, surface mining, processing, preparation, maintenance, exploration, mine development, post-mining land uses, water use and management, energy use and management, solid waste reduction and treatment, automation, artificial intelligence, workplace (reimaging, diversity, inclusion), supply chain, markets, and new mine projects.
The deadline for submission is January 12, 2020. Individuals will be notified by the first week of February if their presentation has been accepted. For questions about submitting a proposal.
Please CALL 705-264-2251 and ask for Glenn or email email@example.com