CJ Equipment Repairs
2017.05.31 10.00 AM - 4.00 PM
CJ Equipment Booth
Rules and Regulations
1. Participant must be at least 18 years of age and hold a full valid “G” driver’s license and a licensed/experienced heavy equipment operator.
a. NOTE: At time of registration, participant must show full valid “G” driver’s license and heavy equipment license.
b. NOTE: If participant does not have full valid “G” driver’s license and heavy equipment license in their possession at the time of registration, they forfeit participation.
2. Excavator Rodeo will be held on May 31/17.
3. Registrations for the rodeo will take place at the CJ Equipment booth at the event itself, no phone calls.
4. Rodeo contest will be held on May 31/17 from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm approx.
a. NOTE: times are subject to change without prior notice.
b. NOTE: schedule may change due to number of participants registered.
5. The top 3 participants who complete the rodeo with the quickest times will be the winners of the prizes.
6. In the event of a tie, the two participants must retry the rodeo.
7. There will be 3 orange pilons with a basketball positioned on top of each pilon. Using a Hyundai excavator, the operator must remove the 3 basketballs from the top of each pilon then carefully and strategically drop the 3 basketballs into a basket. If the basketballs fall off of the top of the pilons or if the operator is unable to get the 3 basketballs into the basket, the operator is disqualified. The operator has a maximum of two attempts.
$3,000.00 CAD open travel voucher towards the winner’s choice of destination – (Not redeemable for cash)
$500.00 CAD spending money
Two VIP passes for the 2017 City of Timmins Stars and Thunder event
Hyundai prize package