Rules and Regulations
1. Participant must be 18 years of age and hold a full valid “G” driver’s license.
a. NOTE: At time of registration, participant must show full valid “G” driver’s license.
b. NOTE: If participant does not have full valid “G” driver’s license in their possession at the time of registration, they forfeit participation.
2. Excavator Rodeo will be held on May 31/17.
3. Registrations for the rodeo will take place at the CJ Equipment booth at the event itself, no phone calls.
4. Rodeo contest will be held on May 31/17 from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm approx.
a. NOTE: times are subject to change without prior notice.
b. NOTE: schedule may change due to number of participants registered.
5. The top 3 participants who complete the rodeo with the quickest times will be the winners of the prizes.
6. In the event of a tie, the two participants must retry the rodeo.
7. Operators must operate a Hyundai mini excavator which will have a spoon attached to it. The operator must carefully and strategically get the golf ball off the top of a pilon and into the spoon. Once completed, the operator must swing and drop the golf ball into a stationary cup. If the golf ball falls off of the spoon at any time during the run, the operator is disqualified. The operator has a maximum of two attempts.
- First Place
- $3,000.00 CAD open travel voucher towards the winner’s choice of destination – (Not redeemable for cash)
- $500.00 CAD spending money
- Second Place
- Two VIP passes for the 2017 City of Timmins Stars and Thunder event
- Third Place
- Hyundai prize package